What this webinar covers:
What you will learn from the webinar:
- The Value of Staying Active on LinkedIn – When used consistently, LinkedIn is a direct line to your clients, your prospects, your COIs and everyone else of importance in your professional network.
- Developing Your Brand and Network – Put your best foot forward on your public profile. And, create the right network to help you grow your business.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator – How would it improve your business if you could instantly create a list of any type of professional in your market? Better yet, learn about their interests, professional focus, struggles. You have a direct line to each prospect and a network that can introduce you to them directly.
- Your Questions Answered – We’ll take time at the end of our presentation to answer your questions. If you don’t want to ask in front of the group, stay tuned for a special 1-on-1 offer from Social Advisors.
Questions from AdvisorWebsite answered by Charlie Van Derven:
- How much time per week should be devoted to the LinkedIn? Should the advisor do it or a trained staff person?
- What is the value of having a firm platform on LinkedIn vs. just using my personal profile?
- How can I market on LinkedIn without looking very “salesly”?
- What is the optimal time and frequency to post content on LinkedIn?
- Is it a best practice to limit whom all a person accepts to be linked with? Do I have to say no to adding friends and non-work related connections?
- “I was an early adopter and have used LinkedIn well. But as my connections list grows (and I have been quite selective), it is still so large that I can’t possibly keep up with who is posting and what they are saying. I am assuming others have the same time shortage problem. So while I understand the connection advantage of LinkedIn it seems to me that actually getting someone to read my posts and take action make the odds worse and worse each day. What do you recommend?
For more tips like these be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our email newsletter.